So. This is a week late. Five things I like, which I meant to share last week. Here ya go!
1. This bit on The Secret by Dave Chappelle. Every person with depression or another chronic illness agrees.
2. Last weekend, I had the great luck to play Game & Wario. I haven’t laughed so hard in a while. If you haven’t played any Wario Ware games before, it’s a series of Nintendo games in which Wario has taken over. His minions create a variety of mini-games, which you can play individually or with multiple players. The games, the art work, the pace, and music are crazy, fast-paced, and so much fun. It’s too bad game reviewers like to hate on Nintendo and can’t decide if this like this game or not. Just admit it! It’s fun! And fun is good!
3. Doctors who help. I have some really great doctors. I’d be dead without them!
4. Mild temperatures. Not too hot, not too cold. I can wear a lightweight cardigan or blazer, no socks, while walking around feeling cool and comfortable. Huh. I think I just described Sonny Crockett.
5. Star Trek Voyager. B’elanna Torres! Be my friend! Haha.